Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How nice it is to be away from it all for a couple of days. Went camping with the family over the weekend. While fishing for blue gills with my two daughters, I had some time to think about this whole mess.

First, I would like to apologize to this forum for a post made in anger. Should not have done that. Tom, I read your reply, and sir, you are truely a gentleman. Hopefully we can meet some day.

Second, whatever Beverly thinks of me does not matter. What my family thinks about me does.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It's good to have a family...good for you. Don't let anyone get to you. :wink:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It ate on me for awhile. When you are taking a 5 in. blue gill off the hook to through back, and your 3 year old says, "that's the biggest fish in the whole world", it really puts things into perspective.

·
Registered
70 Posts
John...you made my day. :smile:

Its important to step back once in a while and think about the really important parts of my life...I too...have been really lucky in the kids department.

·
Registered
555 Posts
John,

while there are a lot of fun diversions in life..there are very few that are actually important enough to spend our time on. People like Beverly McCord deserve little of our energy...Life is too precious to wasted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.