Pistol Smith Forum banner

Not Camera Land's "Normal" SHOT Show Kickoff Post

741 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Not Camera Land's "Normal" SHOT Show Kickoff Post

Well I should be in Vegas getting ready for a frantic week of meeting with people, looking at new gear and discovering new product. Instead I am in the store at my desk.

Had a great facetime meeting with Pulsar / Sightmark earlier today. Even got a delivery from them today of some #PL76627 Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 LRF Digital Night Vision Rangefinding Riflescopes. Looks like everytime they get a delivery of product so will we.
We have enough product on order that if they deliver everything we will have the greatest year ever with them.
If there's anything Pulsar or Sightmark that you're looking for please give us a call, 516-217-1000. A small deposit will get you in line for a delivery as soon as it arrives.
If you're interested in a Thermal unit but aren't quite sure what to look at please give us a call. We can discuss different options with you and even connect you with our Pulsar tech rep to go over options with you.

Also chatted a bit this morning with Athlon. Every year it seems they get their fingers more and more on the pulse of what's going on. The sign of a company that cares and will continue to grow in this industry.

Their big releases for this year are:

Ares ETR 1-10x24's in MOA & MIL

Ares ETR 3-18x50's in MOA & MIL

Cronus BTR Gen 2 4.5-29x56's which are already in stock.

Midas TAC 5-25x56 APRS6 FFP MIL HD #213082

Helos BTR Gen 2's in 1-10x28, 2-12x42, 4-20x50 and 6-24x56's

It's great when a company pays attention to what their customer base is looking for and not only do they pay attention they respond with product, good product priced below what one would expect and as with all Athlon optics fantastic quality control.

Trying to put some Phone, Facetime and Zoom meetings together for the rest of the week.

Please check out our new Just Arrived Section which will be updated daily with all deliveries.

We've got MANY deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up. This is the week to get special SHOT Show week savings

Check out our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.