Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have experience with both? This is not a caliber discussion. I like both although I lean towards the .40. I was just wondering which would be the better choice. This will just be a home defense/fun gun. I like the wide frames because they seem to fit my hand better. Although the Kimbers do aim pretty well for me. But I think the choice is between the two above. Thanks for your help, Sean.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Does the Kimber carry 16 + 1? Can you get mags and mag kits for it from Arredondo, Dawson, etc. as you can for Para's?

These might be considerations in making your purchase.

614 Posts
I think they are both pretty much the same.I also think the mags interchange with each other.I bought a Para but would have been happy with a Enterprise.Also the Enterprise frames already have the frame cut for a high ride bevertail safety.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, as I found out it is a moot point. Enterprise Arms has not made a pistol in a couple of years due to that California Gun Legislation that went into effect on 1/01/00. So Para it is. Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.