Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
The Parker was the ancestor of the Laseraim series of pistols. The Parker was a single action with a slide mounted safety, ala the S&W 745. It was available in several calibers, including .45 and 10mm.

Not overly impressive when it came out and quickly faded into relative obscurity, except for the "progeny" that resulted.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The Parker is the Wyoming Arms Gun. It was made in Thermopolis WY in the middle 80's. After a few problems were taken care of (barrel lug crack and adding Wilson/Parker 10mm mags) it ran great for me. I out shot a friend with a cold delta that a friend had. The ejector is spring loaded so after taking down the two piece plastic full length guide rod and disassemble like 1911 keep hand over back of the slide to catch ejector and spring. Not too bad for price of raffle ticket so have $65 tied up....:roll: Just wish I had about two dozen Wilson/Parker magazines or more now for the people shooting the 10mm. Lazer Aim did buy the company. Wyoming Arms was a result of a split up of couple of people in AMT Co. Hope this helps. Mike

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mike...No but it's cool enough that I wish it was...Can't be many of those boys around!

:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.