Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order a Pike Rig for the local 4th of July parade and I'm looking for suggestions.

I have browsed a bit on the web and there is always Dillion's, but wanted to ask here first.

Thank you in advance.

Denny

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gunny6.

I am short on time to acquire this rig so I am checking back here often and will probably place my order no later than Tuesday.

Denny

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
El Paso Saddlery make the ORIGINAL "Pike" that is actually a duplicate of the one their original company, S.D. Meyers, made in the 1930's. it's called the 1930 Austin. Also can be ordered with the belt and magazine pouch. Can be had plain, basket stamped, and (I think) carved and background dyed.

Their online but I can't remember the web site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dfariswheel on 2001-06-25 22:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks dfariswheel.

With time constraints, I ordered from Rick as Gunny6 suggested. Only problem was no belt or mag pouch and SPS does not have it either in stock (4 weeks). I am talking to my local leather maker about a belt. He wants to see the holster first and said he will make the pouch so it looks like I will be set.

Thnaks again and to you too Gunny6.

Denny

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL!

Well Gunny, then you know what FB mode is, right?

At least that is what I told my leather maker, after he made my first bel and siad it was good to get back to human proportions! :grin:

I hope yours is a good one too Gunny.

Thanks again.

Denny

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here you are ShortRound:

http://www.sanpedrosaddlery.com/specialty.htm

This is San Pedro Saddlery's site. Just scroll down to the Pike Rig.

I have not been able to locate a web site for El Paso Saddlery either.

Denny

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Denny Church on 2001-06-29 08:49 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.