Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently involved in a gun control debate via email(I'm debating, they're emotionalizing) with an Englishwoman, a Scotsman, an Aussie, and a Kalifornian... God help me!! :smile:

I'm keeping my temper...kind of amazing seeing as how I ALSO quit smoking last week...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to family history, I've got a bit of the blood in me, as well. I'd thought about directing them here or to TFL, but seeing as how they like to dismiss things Ruby Ridge and Waco as "pro-gun propaganda", I've got a bit of softening up to do on them first. I especially like turning their logic back on them...and shooting them down when they start in on school shootings and the like. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mnealtx on 2001-05-21 12:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
205 Posts
WORK... Then, after work, more work... The Project overload has been almost relentless, with 80-90 hour weeks. Of course, the wifey still has "Honey-Do's", and wants some "Quality Time".

Geee... I really need to thrash my back again, so I can spend hours each day hanging with my friends, in my favorite places.

Getting ready to duck out of town for a few days and some hard earned rest, so I am here kinda checking in.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
...go for it...

I'll pass on that "back" thing...Hurts too bad :eek:

Glad you're still around, get some rest...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys...

I gave them that page, the one at hematite, and others... but they're all "pro-gun propaganda"... lol... they've shut down the debate now, but I think I may have convinced a couple of the fence-sitters to check into it more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.