Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I just came back from a two week trip and my dealer just called me and asked me if I was interested in a NIB P7M13. According to him it's factory nickeled, comes with all the paperwork and two hi caps. Factory grease is still on it and it has the two factory pre ban mags with it.

He's asking for $1490. Is that a fair price? What do you gents think?

G

·
That is a very good find and normally I would say to pass above $1,300 but they are getting harder to find.
If it is factory nickel and is NIB, I would go to $1,400, it's your call.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply David, but it seems as though the 1911 bug has really sunk its teeth in me and I'm just going to have to save my pennies for a project.
I'm just going to have to pass on this one, even though it looks so darn pretty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the same weapon,,would post a pic,,but it doesnt appear that this board supports it,,or i dont know where to look,,,i would not sell mine for less than 1700.00 bucks,,have all the stuff that goes with it,,weird thing is it is a KC code which means its a 92 manufacture,,but I bought it new in 85 go figure!! Vic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.