Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Randy Cain Tactical Handgun 101

All

We have just opened one slot in the Tactical Handgun 101 At Southern Exposure, Lakeland, Fl. Aug 31 - Sept. 2.

We also have slots available for the two day Tactical Handgun course Sept. 7 & 8.

Slots are also available for the Dec. 2 - 4 class. All at Southern Exposure.

Please see www.guntactics.com for a description of the courses.

If interested contact me or Randy Cain via email.

be safe irv

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Steve

I guess I am sort of a professional trainee after more than 100 firearms classes or perhaps I don't learn very well and I'm a little slow. :)

I consider Randy Cain the finest trainer today and that is why I try to get as many of his classes at Southern Exposure as possible. I also bring in a few other instructors from time to time who are also excellent to bring a different perspective to the problem.

The important thing is for us to get quality training and not sub standard training. It cost no more to go first class.

Hopefully I will be training with you some more the latter part of the year.

be safe irv

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andrew

You have now know a great firearms trainer. My only wish was that he would promote himself a little more like many others do. The world is finding out about Randy Cain but slowly by word of mouth. He probably doesn't even know this forum has anything to say about him.

He is the only instructor that I have met that doesn't have an ego. He is so sure of himself and what he teaches that he won't even argue with others about the doctrine he preaches. A good discussion is something he will relish but not an arguement.

Best of all his classes are selling out and I have been turning people away. If you are ever in central Fla. and need a class check his schedule at www.guntactics.com . I would like to meet you and your negativity. :>)

Anyway, I concur with everything you have said and I am sure Randy would send his thanks if he knew.

be safe irv

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.