Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I would throw a little praise on Steve and Della at Rafter S. I ordered a Sharkskin belt from them a few weeks ago, not a catalogued item but something I wanted. After ordering the belt an talking to Della, I asked about a badge wallet made out of Sharkskin. Steve agreed to try, sent out a bad one and then repaired it. Needless to say I am very pleased with both items and will say the quality of both items is outstanding. If you need something they dont have on the website, call and talk to Steve or Della, they may be able to help you out... Thanks Steve and Della...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Outstanding is the word that best describe their work. Last Wednesday I receveid the two holsters I ordered from them. One for my Walther P5, the other for a Kimber custom CDP. Cowhide with sharkskin trim. First class rigs! Next order will be for P7M8

·
Registered
9 Posts
How are their belts? Are they double-thick and well-finished? If so, they must be a bargain because their website shows a cowhide belt for $39. Any opinions on a Rafter belt versus, say, Wild Bill's?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the sharkskin belt at $59. It is very thick and stiff, so it spread the weight of a 1911 evenly. It's very well made and at that price you can't beat it. I think that Rafter S make belts and some holsters for Wilson Combat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.