Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read good things about RCBS's Rock Chucker press. Since I am just getting started into reloading I wanted to get something fairly inexpensive, which rules out all Dillion products. I have found RCBS's Turret press for sale just $20 more than the Rock Chucker. Is there any negatives to this press? Should I just get the Rock Chucker?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind I went with a Rockchucker last night. I wanted it to be a durable press that would last forever. I will wait and pick up a Hornady LNL Auto or a Dillion 650B in a year or so if I need more loads. But the Chucker will give me something for any other occasion.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Can't go wrong with a Rockchucker no matter what else you get later on. Got one sitting on the end of my workbench which is still used in addition to the progressive press I have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been using a Rockchucker for not very long, just over a year, and it's one of the best purchases I've made. I just got into reloading last year and really enjoy it. Don't forget, the Rockchucker can be converted to a progressive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.