Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local Tampa gunsmith couldn't find any adjustables for the P12... P13, 14, and 16 yes, but not the P12... OK, if that's the way it "has" to be... I mainly just want new sights, they don't have to be Adj's...
Something with white for better / quicker aiming visibility... I just discovered you guys, and I think I'm in the right place.
Thanks in advance, take care,
Bill

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If you have the Limited series, I believe you already have a Novak style sight from the factory. You should be able to get any other style of Novak " "lo-mount" sights to slide right into the dovetail. They have two-dot, bar, and nite-sight styles. Have you checked http://www.brownells.com ?

Any good smith should be able to mill your slide if you wanted to go to a Bomar style cut, as well.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hi Bill!

Glad to see the link on Glock Talk brought you here. I hope you are the same Mild Bill? We are only a few days into this board and the group is already gaining some serious momentum. Welcome aboard!

DD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey DD...
Yep it's me...
I'm happy to be here, thanks!
And thanks Shane, for your response as well.
Peace,
Bill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mild Bill on 2001-04-01 13:47 ]</font>

G

·
Hi Bill,
I made it over here from Glock Talk also.
How is that Sidearmor working out that I sent you? Take care.
Kenneth

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey! Let's get a Pizza!
Kenneth, the Sidearmor is great!
When you sent it to me I owned two belts, a 1", and one a 1-1/2"... Two days ago I picked up a 1-1/4" belt to fit the Sidearmor, and I wore the gun and magazine for the first time yesterday. I thought the IWB might be uncomfortable in a sitting position with my fat belly but it was not.
I realized that I'm not simply fat, but pliable as well!
My G33 with the stainless barrel, the long tapered Scherer pinky extension and that Sidearmor IWB, looks like I broke into the Bat Cave and ripped off the Bat Pistol!
It's great! Sidearmor and Glocks are made for eachother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts