Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I'm love my CQB I can't help but think it can be better, seeing some of the great work here I know it can. What would some of the great minds here recommend for improvements to a CQB. I have ordered a BCP ignition set for the gun, what else can be done to take this gun up a notch. This will be a daily carry gun in a GWH IWB holster.

Thanks
Robert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1911Freak on 2001-11-03 23:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1911Freak on 2001-11-03 23:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw this one in another thread is it or is it not. WOW is all I can say. Could you refresh me on the specs on that beauty and send me an e-mail with the costs for the mods.

Robert

·
Registered
896 Posts
Damn, Dane, that's really nice! Say, I wonder how much blending a guy could do to the Slant Pro to achieve the Novak outline. Now that might be exciting for many, combining utility of Heinie sights with the aesthetics of the Novak, Again, beautiful work!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dpcdivr on 2001-11-04 11:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Thanks DPC :grin:

Now on that idea to cut up a Heinie :roll:

This is a Wilson (which is Novak clone in reality) redone with a Bomar style sight picture....the Heinie already has one. It is an easy job to melt a Heinie into a slide. There are any number of reasons to leave the Heinie alone but if you decide you want something a little different let me know :wink: "Have file / will cut"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.