Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in a new Arcus-94 and I am impressed with everything but the crappy rubber finger groove grips. Some type of black wood will have to replace the grips on this two-tone handgun.

I would like to replace the standard sights with a fixed or adjustable night sight version.

Does anyone one have any recommendation for the above, bearing in mind that the Arcus sight differs from the Browning sight.

John

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jrd1911 on 2001-09-08 23:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
22 Posts
MMC can install sights for $200(ouch). I have a mecar rear sight and a millet front sight. For the rear sight to work I had to remove the rib from the rear dovetail back and round the rear of the slide. I also had to open up the slot in the rear sight blade because it was too narrow. The front sight was too tall so I filed it down. For your info the rear cut is .285 and the front sight cut is .280. The new FN hipowers have a .375 rear cut. I can email a picture of the gun if you want. Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
The mmc sights I think were around $100. Another $100 was for work on the slide to make them fit. This is what I rememeber off the top of my head. Your best bet is to just give them a call. Mark

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: railroader on 2001-09-09 18:44 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.