Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced source for barrels? Mine came with a 28" barrel(good price on the gun). I would like to buy an extra one for grouse hunting. My area is fairly brushy and I've developed and appreciation for the shorter barrel.

Tim

G

·
Also,
Wilson Combat the "new" owners of Scatter Gun Technologies can install their SGT K9 package on your gun.

I have two and beyond the Armor "Scuff" finish they are excellent shotguns.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2001-07-19 21:23, David DiFabio wrote:
Also,
Wilson Combat the "new" owners of Scatter Gun Technologies can install their SGT K9 package on your gun.

I have two and beyond the Armor "Scuff" finish they are excellent shotguns.
Little shorter than I actually wanted and would would end up getting me arrested by the local Game Warden. I've used a 1100 Special Field and find the size just about perfect for gouse hunting in my area. I've have a good local gunsmith that builds some nice and accurate shotguns/rifles. It looks like I will probably have him trim the barrel back and thread it for the chokes. I'll then just by another 28" barrel.

tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.