Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Have you ever seen or listened to a bigger goof ball?

I don't know what it is with our elected reps. It's like many of them live in a glass bubble that shields them from reality and common sense. What makes matters even worse is some of our citizens are so lacking in common sense themselves that they swallow the load these guys keep shoveling!

Tim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KIMBGLOCK on 2001-05-17 22:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
934 Posts
Actually I have. Unfortunately, the rest of THOSE idiots are also from California. :evil:

G

·
It's amazing the lack of charchter some people will display and publicly state something they have not even read on the advice of a publicist or advisor. It would be a shame if we stopped defending their rights and Senator Waxman, and Diane Feinstein had to surrender their carry permits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: David DiFabio on 2001-05-20 13:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
198 Posts
Fine, you get rid of your security and I'll think about not keeping a loaded firearm or two around.

What a load. Problem is people think like he does or just don't care. Maybe I should change people to sheep in the above sentence?

sb

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2001-05-20 13:26, shootingbuff wrote:
Fine, you get rid of your security and I'll think about not keeping a loaded firearm or two around.

What a load. Problem is people think like he does or just don't care. Maybe I should change people to sheep in the above sentence?

sb
hence the term "Sheeple". :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Of course Waxman doesn't think Americans should defend their rights... if they don't, it'll be that much easier for him to take them away. The strategic error he made in making that statement wasn't aligning himself against the founders. Anyone who has been paying attention knows he is against the founders. The error was that he tipped his hand and allowed us a glimpse of what he has planned for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts