Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´ve read in the General Firearms Section SWAT Magazine was sold. I was a suscriptor and the last issue I received was in January. Although I tried several times to contact them I couldn´t. Could any one telling me how to contact actually with the Mag? This looked me a very good one and usually contained sound information.
Thanks in advance.

G

·
Larry Flynt is indeed still the owner according to Denny Hansen.
If you need to speak to an LFP representative you can reach Barbara Buck @310-979-7879.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: David DiFabio on 2001-06-02 21:22 ]</font>

G

·
Ok,
Time for the retraction, when I first asked this same question jsut a short time ago the answer was no it had not and is not being sold. Well it was just sold, so I suspect a new issue with an editorial or some type of anouncement will be out shortly.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Denny Hansen is still the editor and SWAT has been sold. The new owner will be known to many in the cyber gun world. Like David said they will make their own announcement soon I suspect. The next issue of SWAT might be the place you'll see it :grin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Keep your eyes peeled for an article in the near future (Oct.?) about IDPA and The Middle Tennessee Shooters Club. One of the contributing writers for SWAT was at the Southern Regional Championship recently and there should be an article and photos of some of the match competitors. The article will hilight the LEO/Military participants in attendance. My own likeness may be included.

Mikey

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much for your kind replies. The only problem I supose will have is founding any new SWAT issue here in Spain. So, I will also thank somebody let me know when he/she to see the first one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.