Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of pants exactly alike or very similar to the Royal Robbins 5.11 pants for men? The pants on their web page for women do not appear to have the same options as the mens pants. I like the 5.11 design but the men's sizes are too big for me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Syd, you are my dreams come true!!
A woman in 5.11 pants!!

I love my 5.11s Wouldn't wear anything else!!

I am pretty sure you can get them from
http://www.botachtactical.com. Just type "Royal Robbins" in their search engine. It should take you right to them.

Also, you might call the Royal Robbins company itself. 1-800-587-9044 Ask for Vicki, extension 141. She will do her best to take care of you! I get my 5.11s directly from them because they usually will have more colors than anyone else. Also they are quick shippers.

Good luck!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mcgrubbs on 2001-09-26 15:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I visited the website you told me about! I also called Vicki to ask her a few questions. She was out so I left a message. Thanks for your help...I'll let you know if it works out. I think I am in between sizes so I just need to figure out how they fit a girl. :smile:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Don't wake up yet...I don't have my pants on!!
:eek:

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming :grin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help! I found the 5.11's for women and called about the sizes. It seems they have just what I need so I am going to order a pair today. I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes they fit well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am just teasing. Actually, my sister calls me Syd so it is sort of like a nick name. I checked with the forum, I am okay under an "alias".

I wasn't offended by the picture comment-it was appropriate for the moment. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I know where Syd works...it is proof she is hard to annoy let alone make uncomfortable :grin:

I do think we need Rosie and Syd to model those 5.11s for the forum though :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-27 13:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the vote of confidence Dane! Let's just say it takes a lot of Yoga and Dance to destress when I have a hectic day at work.

As far as modeling...maybe you should just come and visit my office someday. Or, you never know - I may make another appearance on our web page.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Fast chicks in leather ....OH BABY! Be careful you don't want to give either of those old farts a heart attack :eek:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-27 17:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What ever in the world gave you that idea?!? I am just a girl out having fun; hanging with the boys. BTW, thanks for all your help on the 5.11 pants. I am ordering a pair this afternoon. There are great climbing places just a short drive away from where I live.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Syd on 2001-09-27 16:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
372 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.