Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I doubt it. Ruger makes serviceable centerfire autos & DA revolvers, nice .22's, and decent SA revolvers...not to mention some darn nice rifles and shotguns. I just don't think they would generate much traffic.

Feel free to post any Ruger comments or questions in this forum and be aware that there is a http://www.rugerforum.com for the real fans thereof.

Rosco

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The site seems to change on a daily basis with some posts disappearing. United Forums Colt site never did have the various sections come up. The CZ guys left United Forums and set up their own site. So it may be viable to have a Ruger section. Unlike the CZ and H&K guys I don't recall any alternatives for the Ruger people.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ruger information

Hi Roscoe, I believe there are a number of things shooters want to know about Mk 1 an Mk11 22 pistols with problems. Ill be glad to answer most of them.
The passing of Bill Ruger really bothered me as Ive known him since he first started and spent many interesting hours in his office comparing notes etc. He was a great guy and I doubt if anyone can fill his void.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.