·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you use? Where did you get 'em?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Oakley Pro-M clear and gold lenses. Worth their weight in gold.

They are expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Tom
AF Shooting Team

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Oakley M frames...several lens depending on conditions. But you'll quickly learn that several frames is a better answer. Expensive! But IMO worth every penny.

Oakleys' have saved my eyes more times than I care to count.

I KNOW their value :grin:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Oakley Ballistic Array. Very cool set, but I find that I use the VR50 lens about 90% of the time.

Chad

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Two REALLY dapper dudes cutting the rug in Oakley M frames :grin:

Shanes's choice of NON flashy :grin:

The overall pic of the forum :grin:

Now I REALLY have to get some work done! But at least I answer the phone unlike some smihts in Quincy, Il. :grin: Sara, Dick, where are you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-26 15:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been checking out the Wiley X stuff, mainly the Roamer 2 and Saber. The Saber line runs $29.99 from Ranger Joe's, and exceed Mil-STD-662. They also look a lot like the Oakley M's. The Roamer 2 has the three interchangeable lenses and runs $69.99
http://www.wileyx.com
http://www.ranjerjoe.com

Where's the best place to shop online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay on 2001-09-26 16:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
218 Posts
I use Gargoyles on sunny days, and I have a whole load of Uvex safety glasses, in clear, smoke, and amber. They are inexpensive (they were in fact free, a benefit of having worked for a industrial maintenance supply catalog house) and meet the ANSI standard for impact resistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.