Pistol Smith Forum banner

samflht

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dfariswheel 
#1 ·
hi everybody i am new too computers and forums. here is my problem. i just purchased a new p16-40 pro custom. and iwant too buy more magazines for it. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you samflht

#2 · (Edited)
That might be a problem.
I have no idea if Peru will allow you to receive pistol magazines from another country, and many American retailers cannot/will not ship to foreign countries.

One source you might look into is Ebay. You might be able to get a seller to ship to you no matter what the laws are in Peru, but you might also have your Customs people seize them when they come in.

An American company called Pro-Mag makes these, but their quality and reliability is sometimes questionable.

One maker that is great is Mec-Gar which I believe is an Italian company.
They make magazines for many gun companies.

Again, I have no idea if these companies will ship to you but here's some possible sources:

The Para Ordnance factory:
PARA: Custom 16.40

http://shop.mec-gar.com/Magazines/Para-USA

ProMag Mag Para-Ordnance P16 40 S&W 10-Round Steel Silver

Para Ordnance Mag Para Ordnance P16 S16 Hi-Cap Hi-Cap Limited Nite-Tac

Para-Ordnance P16 40 S&W - 15 Round Mag — Blued - Mecgar Magazine | Galati International

Para Ordnance P16 15Rd 40 sw Mecgar Gun Magazine

****I just noticed your address is Peru, IN.. If that's in Indiana just order from any of the above sources.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.