Pistol Smith Forum banner

Sarge

549 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  one eye joe 
#1 ·
Had a P.M. not long ago askin what happened to Sarge....There was a post or maybe more than one that Sarge took exception to....an it is His right to take exception to any post , anything spoken word , what ever , like some others on here We paid dearly to have that right. Flip side is the one or ones who wrote or spoke what Sarge took exception to , have their right and might have paid more dearly than some of the rest of Us....So Who was right and Who was wrong is not for Me to say , makes no difference which side I stand on....I do know Sarge is a man of Principal , He backs down from no one , Sarge said He was off this forum , thats' what He meant , Sarge minced no words , His farewell was brief....I for one miss His writein , His knowledge , His wisdom , the way He could put a good thought across.....Sarge or Al Shear is a man to ride the river with , one of the very few I trust to have My back....Due to very personal problems That require My total efforts to stay on top of , Sarge and JohnT are possibly the only ones on this forum that know the problems , I haven't contacted Sarge....I will when My problems are over

Wild Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.