Pistol Smith Forum banner

Scope Weekend at Camera Land - Spotting Scopes & Riflescopes on Sale

509 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Scope Weekend at Camera Land - Spotting Scopes & Riflescopes on Sale

This is the 1st weekend of the 2nd quarter of the year and we want to get the 2nd quarter off to a huge start so today and tomorrow all * Spotting Scopes and Riflescopes are on Sale. If it's not already reduced on our Web Site CALL US, 516-217-1000. Heck, if it is already reduced on our site CALL US. Let's get you the Scope you want at a sharp price. You noticed I wrote CALL US. Some mfg's do not allow anything other than MAP in any written form so if you e-mail for a price or PM for a price we will respond to call us so please give a call, 516-217-1000.

As I am sure you're aware product being on back order has been a problem industry wide for a while now. We have added a new Just Arrived Section to our site that gets updated every day so check it out.

We have been placing more orders than we ever did in order to assure we have a consistent product delivery flow from all the mfg's. If we do not have what you're looking for in stock we can take a small refundable deposit to get you in line for it when it does arrive. We've been getting great deliveries lately from Pulsar, Sightmark, Burris, Athlon, GPO as well as many other mfg's.

We are here today till 6 and Saturday till 5:30. Looking forward to speaking with you and getting your new optic on the way to you.

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

*Certain brands like Swarovski do not participate in these sale events

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.