Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my p99. I need the money for Christmas, but I HATE to part with it. It is the da/do blue model. It only has about 450 rounds thru it. I have the 2 10 round mags, and a factory 15 with all the accessories it originally came with. My question is what is a fair price? I don't want to give it away, but at the same time I need the money. I'm thinking of asking $480.00. Also, where is a good place to sell this? I don't really want to pay out big fee's for selling. Advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bullet said:
I'm thinking of selling my p99. I need the money for Christmas, but I HATE to part with it. It is the da/do blue model. It only has about 450 rounds thru it. I have the 2 10 round mags, and a factory 15 with all the accessories it originally came with. My question is what is a fair price? I don't want to give it away, but at the same time I need the money. I'm thinking of asking $480.00. Also, where is a good place to sell this? I don't really want to pay out big fee's for selling. Advice is appreciated.
When you say the "da/do" model, did you mean "da/sa" or is it double-action-only? As for the price, new P99's are going for ~$500 on Gunbroker.com, with some in the ~$475 range. If I were to...uh, hypothetically...offer you $400 including shipping what do you think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts