I did it! :smile:
here are the instructions i got from Hilton:
1) install extractor with FP stop
2) dress back of slide so it's all even
3) chuck slide in vise with a bar against the bottom surface to use as a
4) start filing on one side of slide, parallel with the bar guide
5) once the lines are started, continue them onto the other side of the
6) once lines are cut all the way across, then move sideways along the
slide, a few rows at at time
I used a 50 lpi file from Brownells, I frist changed out the extractor and ejector to Wilson parts(this is a Kimber) and trued the rear with the slide.
it came out really nice. I'll post a picture on monday.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.