Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the book "Shooting from Within" by J. Michael Plaxco? I have looked around but with no luck.
If you have a copy you would like to sell, let me know.
Thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'd be interested in a copy, too. I've had one on order with Amazon (their out of print search service) for nearly a year now. I've checked ABE.com and half.com -- two of the better sources for out of print books) and turned up nada. Any help would be appreciated.

Chad

·
Registered
262 Posts
Found it! I renewed my search and found a source for the book:

Guncraft Sports Inc.
10737 Dutchtown Road
Knoxville, TN 37932 USA
INQUIRIES 865 966-4545
FAX 865 966-4500 24 Hours a day
Talk to a person
Daily 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday Noon - 5:00pm
(Eastern Time)
Please call 800 966-4538 to place your order.
Email prices will apply

They have about 50 copies of Plaxco's book. Paperback is $17.95 + $3something for shipping.

Chad

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got my copy from Brownells:

S & W PLAXCO'S

SHOOTING FROM WITHIN

By J. Michael Plaxco, 203 pages. 6" x 9". Softbound. 150 photos and illustrations. Written by one
of the most consistent winners of world-class shooting events. Explains how to take command of
your actions and progress beyond any self-imposed limitations. Easy-reading style teaches the
personal psychology and close, self-examination methods needed to determine, analyze, and find
the answers to your shooting problems. Shows you the "tricks of the trade" and genuine short
cuts to avoid learning everything the hard way.

Stock No.

Product
Price
Qty.

712-100-000
Shooting From Within
$19.95

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.