Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Have both a G20 & 21 with trigger/action jobs by JP Enterprises. It is SA-like and have been extremely pleased with same for both CCW & IDPA, etc. They have an overtravel stop that takes a lot of the mushiness out of the trigger. Don't charge an arm & a leg for thier work either. Turn-around was quick also.
http://www.jpar15.com/glock.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pistolero on 2001-08-29 14:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
163 Posts
Our Top Fuel Trigger is about the available for the Glock and features no stacking, reduced overtravel, faster reset and a clean 2 pound break. We do glock triggers for some of the best shooters in the world like Rob Leatham, Brian Enos, Matt Burkett and others. email if you want more details on our trigger systems.

Hoss

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have just gotten my glock 34 back from Novak, and the trigger is crazy good! So far it is the envy of everyone who touches it, in IDPA and similar sports. It breaks cleanly at a bit over 2.5 pounds, with minimal travel before it engages.

My only "complaint" is that the work costs $185 plus $30 for shipping.

·
Registered
552 Posts
On 2001-08-31 12:21, seassa wrote:
So far it is the envy of everyone who touches it, in IDPA and similar sports.
Seassa, I don't Envy your 34 even after "touching it"!
I might admit to it if you'd let me shoot a 1/2 dozen or so Matches with it though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok...an update. I have had a chance to shoot it in several matches, and about twice every 50 rounds or so the gun fails to reset, and I end up pulling the trigger several times before the gun finally goes "bang"...and yea, it probably wasn't the envy of EVERYONE who touched it!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sea I do have a phone number and email,if you have a problem contact me,I stand behind
all my work.I have did quite a few of these triggers and a couple guys had the same problem.There are ajustment screws that sometimes will work lose and need re-ajusted(I supplied the allen wreches)also you have to keep the trigger assembly clean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tom,

Thanks for the input. I have turned the front screw out a couple of times, with no luck. However, I have a friend who had his Glock 34 done at the same time, and while he has no problem, when I shoot his glock I get the same failure to reset...so it might be the way I am shooting rather than the trigger.

But, I will keep you updated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.