Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago, AMC had the movie THE 300 SPARTANS on and I called up a friend of mine to let him know because he had not seen it.

During the movie he called me and asked me if I had seen the Spartan Battle Dress Uniform? :eek:

So last night, I ran across the following link when it was posted on one of the OC'ing web sites I frequent. I sent it to him, and thought a few here might enjoy it as well:

http://www.utilikilts.com/newcatalog.htm

Scroll down and view them all.

Denny

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Denny Church on 2001-08-10 13:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost pissed myself laughing at some of those get-ups!!! Even Desert Dog, the quintessential Scotsman - would have a hard time accepting those as "kilts"!!! I think some of those things are just excuses for guys who really want to wear SKIRTS!!!! :eek:

This guy does look like our entry team pointman, however. I will suggest the "new" look to him, for our next dynamic entry. Then he will hit me with his battering ram. :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shane Kropf on 2001-08-10 14:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I were ever to see anyone wearing the "construction kilt" heading for a ladder I think I'd have justification to use deadly force wouldn't I?

However, I would like to have that "fresh as a daisy feeling come spring time. Hmmmmmm.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.