·
Registered
707 Posts
Pix not working for me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Am I understanding you correctly?
You bought a pistol without thoroughly checking it out (slide to frame fit, dry fire, or anything else), stating that there are complaints all over the internet and are now complaining?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It certainly appears you are, joining this forum and posting a quality issue after what...3 posts?

Stinky bait ya have there.
what difference does it make that I only have 3 posts you clown, so what you do not even have 50 and your are crapping on someones thread, get lost .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Am I understanding you correctly?
You bought a pistol without thoroughly checking it out (slide to frame fit, dry fire, or anything else), stating that there are complaints all over the internet and are now complaining?
I bought it on line, how old are you guys, since this was named "Pistolsmith" I thought there would be people who could at the least... read:rolleyes:
This was more or less an infoyou thread, the pistol will get fixed, I cannot believe you have nothing to add but just crap.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Your original post stated that there bad reviews on the internet.

That leads me to the idea that you did not do your research prior to purchasing.

There are more forums than this one out there that would have given you an idea what people thought of the firearm. And everyone is entitled to their opinion.

To delete your original post (after your own comments were pointed out to you) does not reflect great credit on you. If you believe what you write, then leave it. If you know you are wrong, correct. If you are ashamed of what you post, then have a mod delete it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So the OP was all about "I'm going to run my mouth pointlessly and you all had better agree or I'll call you names as if it means something."?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
If being honest is the same as being an "asshat", then I proudly wear the moniker.

You brought this on.
No one said you had to stay.
If you don't want an honest opinion, then don't ask or make comments.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I bought it on line, how old are you guys, since this was named "Pistolsmith" I thought there would be people who could at the least... read
Yes. It's called Pistolsmith...not Pistolwhine. The usual procedure is to ask a question, such as:

"I'm having a problem with my XX 1911, and would like to get an idea as to whether it's something that I can address or if I need to pack it up and send it in for warranty work."

"My gun is jamming. What's wrong?" doesn't tell us anything. It's like calling a doctor and asking him why your head hurts.

To simply walk in and tell us that you're not happy with your pistol...cite similar problems "all over the internet"...without giving anybody the opportunity to advise you is generally seen as trolling and won't get you any helpful responses.

For future reference:

Describe the problem in as much detail as you can. Most of the time, the cause of these problems is simple, and the cure is often just as simple. i.e. 90% of all feed-related problems can be traced to the magazine. 90% of all failure to return to battery problems are caused by the extractor. Likewise 90% of all extraction/ejection problems.

Pictures are also helpful. If you bought the gun used, we don't know if it's been butchered up by some moron who thinks that because he's managed to get it apart and back together, that he's a gunsmith.
If that's the case...and it very often is...it's not Springfield's fault, and your rant becomes slander. It's also not Springfield's responsibility to repair it pro bono, so if Manny the Moron or Dremel Dan has had his hands in your gun, you're not gonna be happy with Springfield's response.

But to start off by implying that because you're unhappy with your Springfield we should all feel the same way is...a little over the top.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey! They scream for equal treatment, then get pissed off when they get it.

Women!

Love'em...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts