Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
On 2001-06-24 20:06, Just a GI wrote:
Anyone know if the P9 mags will work in a CZ 75?

Thanks
The P9 should be something Springfield assembled and finished from Tanfoglio parts from their old small frame verstion. It looked a lot like Action Arms AT-84 which should be the same, too. I gather from another site that EAA mags will work in the CZ.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I don't have a P9, though I recently saw pre-ban mags for the P9 for $19.99, these were factory mags btw. I have long been tempted to get a CZ75 of my own instead of bumming my buddy's whenever I feel like shooting one, I just don't want a full size gun with neutered magazines and was wondering if they'd fit or not. CZ mags are not that expensive compared to Glock mags for example, but I's rather spend the difference on bullets and training, than on magazineds.

It's funny really because I don't feel undergunned with my P7 which has 8+1 and a 1911 as well with 8+1. I just happpen to think it's a crime against nature to have a weapon built around a high capacity magazine with only 10+1. Weird I know. :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.