Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at purchasing the SVI Bushing Barrel Gun with bronze accu-barrel, does anyone have any experience with this gun? I've seen good things and bad about SVI on this forum.

Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have no experience shooting, SVI single stacks, however I did handle one. As with all their products, it was flawless in fit and finish. Slide to frame fit was tight and smooth. No play in the barrel fit. Excellent workmanship.

I do have a lot of experience with my SVI doublestack, and those of other IPSC shooters. Great company, great product. The only problem they seem to have is getting product out the door. If you want to talk about SVI with a guy who knows, call Chuck Bradley/Shooters Connection @ 1 800 387 4045. He was the largest SVI distributor and now also carries STI.

SF

"Freedom isn't free"

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've got one on order for about four months now. I don't expect it for another 6-8 months. I have two SVI 40 cal high cap guns and love them. Their workmanship is usually first class. Just takes forever to get a gun if you custom order one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.