Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to recommend the four "Tactical" books by Gabriel Suarez. All are complete, well written, and yet easy to read. Every time I reread one of them, I learn something new.
The Tactical Shotgun, The Tactical Pistol, The Tactical Rifle, and the Tactical Advantage can be purchased from http://www.paladin-press.com or by contacting Gabe at http://www.gabesuarez.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
clay,

Thanks for the kind words amigo! I wanted to mention that I have another volume coming out titled - Tactical Pistol Marksmanship. Its got little to do with tactics and is intended to make the reader a better shooter, which I guarante it will do.

Also, you can get the entire set of the four books mentioned (excpet for the Tactical Pistol Marksmanship because it's not out yet), via my website for $80

Thanks Again,

Gabe Suarez
Suarez International, Inc.
http://www.suarezinternational.com

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

Matt 10:34

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gabe, glad to see you here! Let me know when the new book is out.
Cheers,
Clay

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have to second the thought on Gabe's "Tactical" books. I only have Tactical Pistol and The Tactical Advantage, but I really like them a lot. The Tactical Advantage, especially is one of the best books on the topic of proper search techniques that I've seen. The illustrations make all the difference. I'm really looking forward to the next book.

Chad

·
Registered
213 Posts
We sell The Tactical Advantage in our pro shop and recommend it strongly to our students. One can take Gabe's book and follow the directions and illustrations to learn how to handle the various danger area's in his own home. Everyone should have a reference like The Tactical Advantage and use it in crisis rehearsals in the home, since the home is the single most likely structure a private citizen will have to move through under duress.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Gabe. Pleased to meet you here.
I must say I have a lot of tactical stuff on my library but the Gabe´s books are undoubtely the most influence in my firearms tactics development since I´ve got them.

As I´ve said about Louis Awerbuck video, I must say about Gabe´s Books.

Best regards.

German

·
Registered
40 Posts
Greetings,
I have the read the Tactical Rifle, and it is the best book for the patrol rifle I have read. The last chapter alone is worth the price of the book. I would like to get the Tactical Advantage, but just never get around to it. The Tactical Pistol is outstanding as well. I have not read the Tactical Shotgun, but would like to. Great books and good reading as well as learning.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.