Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just 2 weeks now 'til we meet again at the IDPA Nationals. Brian was with us last year and we had great fun with "Team *******". Now he's gone but far from forgotten.

Team ******* Members unite! Answer this post and tell me when you will be at the Nationals. We want to pick an evening when all of us are there and make a true "Bilby-like" scene at the hospitality room, dressed in our Team ******* shirts and sporting our best Bilby-Bob custom work. Brian deserves a public tribute to his talents and we need an excuse to display our Red-nekkedness!!

Post here and contact any Team ******* Members who may not have web access or may not have seen this message.

Team ******* wannabees are welcome to join in but you ain't gonna get a shirt - those were a "one-time" deal. All who knew and loved Brian and his work are encouraged to participate. Lets make a scene. Brian would have wanted it that way...

Mikey

· Registered
271 Posts
Be there Tuesday to Sunday. Name the time and place. Byron, sorry you can not make it. Looking forward to meeting you in person Dave. Ricky, does Ken know you have his gun?

I will have a Bilby Bob .45 that night, do not worry about that.

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks .... It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away". Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: John Forsyth on 2001-09-18 13:58 ]</font>

· Registered
548 Posts
Oh sure guys, just rub it in...

Have fun guys.

Remember, speed first, accuracy will come.

Tom
AF Shooting Team

· Registered
271 Posts
Ricky, oh, silly me. :rolleyes:

Tom, I was hoping you would be able to make it. But with what's going on, all I will say is be safe, and good hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.