Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I would like to thank the folks posting on the HP board for not getting involved in personal attacks here nor being either vulgar or crude. Perhaps this just speaks to the high caliber of HP afficianados?

I have no problem whatsoever with people expressing a difference of opinion or stating preferences that may buck the trend; such is but normal in human interaction.

Having seen some pretty rude stuff posted here and elsewhere, I have been most pleased not to recall any of it on this particular board. Such cannot and will not be tolerated.

Again, thank you all for your courteous, helpful responses and legitimate questions concerning the BHP.

Best to all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ya know Stephen, one of these days I'm gonna just have to get out to Texas to meet you. I've commented on your courteous professional (Southern gentleman) demeanor before on other boards. It is truely refreshing! I'm convinced that I would like you as well in person as via the net. Ya know, I think we could express strong opinions without verbally eviscerating each other and still get the point across.
Have a wonderful day (go shoot your HiPower)! :grin:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello all and thanks for the kind words. The entire point is that we can exchange information, ideas, learn and teach. We can kid and mainly, not take ourselves too seriously......and we can do all of this without being rude or hurtful. HP guys and gals must simply be a classy lot!

And for GTO: Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Best to all.

PS: I've got a little HP project going that I may be able to report on when I return from the range. Right now, gotta stay with the market as I've got some trades on the table.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Stephen, you never cease to amaze me. I noticed as you have, that in this particular room there hasn't been alot of loose lip commentary or attacks of any kind. I think it says alot about the character of a person(meaning you)to say what you did in your post about the people of the HP room. You took the time to say thanks, when in fact you didn't even have to do so. I for one appreciate the way you do things with so much kindness. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Howdy all , I have followed many of Mr Camps post both here and on other sites and never heard a cross word from or about him. As he and I live within 50-60 miles I have tried to behave so as to not be ashamed of my actions if we meet.
Thanks
Gerald

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.