Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to David DiFabio for the great information he's posted on ballistics/wound trauma over the last couple of days. It's gonna take me a while to get through it all. I thought I was reasonably well read on the topic, but I see I was seriously mistaken. I really appreciate the time and effort David's put into this.

Chad

G

·
Guys,
Thank you for the kind words and thanks to Dane for the site.
I think that we all have info to contribute or we know where to get it and post it.

I think that as the site grows and our readership grows we will attract some of the "experts" who can go into a great deal more detail than I can.

I am hoping that Dr. Fackler, Duncan McPherson or some of the other researchers will join us.

I appreciate all of the feedback and more than anything this is as much of a learning process for me as it is for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: David DiFabio on 2001-06-29 15:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
David;

You have truly opened up my eyes on working characteristics of ammunition. I will soon buy some Speer GD and try it in my Kimber to see how well she likes it. I guess I have some range time to go and burn up my HS now. Now if I could just find some noce FLGD to sell me some dusty boxes of Ranger talon I'd feel so happy . . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.