Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was, humidity 100%, belly crawling on a low sneak on the biggest tusker in the state of Florida. Was it going to be knife, pistol or bare hands?

I wanted to show my metal. He wasn't the biggest I had seen... but this one was taken with bare hands :grin: (Please don't ask the details :grin: )

·
Registered
3 Posts
That has to be one of the nicest looking guns I have ever seen in my life. Is it one of yours and where do I sign up...and will you take my house and girlfriend in trade??

Ben

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course it's one of mine :roll: Take a look at the "parts gun" thread under 1911 talk one thread down.

This is the famous "HOG" gun for obvious reasons.

Steven...I said not to ask...sheeeesssshh :grin:

Here is the HOG truck...the fense is to keep the tourists from running away from the huge HOGS! The guy with the rifle is there to shoot the runners before they get to the fence :eek: He is well experienced in such matters.

This is a typical gaggle of hogs to wade through to get to the big ones on the far side of the meadow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-04-20 02:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
What a hoot!

That's so perfect! Reminds me of back in Louisiana...Gosh...just when you forget there's other worlds out there, they come screamin' back atcha'!!!

Great shot!

:lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hog hunting in Fl and you didn't at least take one day to go out with Lem Miller and his American Bulldogs?

If anyone has the chance to do that, it looks to be a must!

If you have an American Bulldog, Lem Miller will teach your dog to hog hunt, video tape the hunt (I believe Lem's a preacher) and send you a copy of your dog hunting. Oh yeah, he'll send your American Bulldog back too! If your AB does well, Lem might title it in the WABA (working amercian bulldog assoc) with UCD (utility catch dog) title!

This summer I hope to setup Jenny for some hog work and to go out muckin with her!

I think off of the top of my head Lem Miller's website is http://www.joshuakennels.com.

Okay, I'll shutup about ABs.

Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts