Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
669 Posts
I have yet to lay my hands on one of their belts, but from what I see in this picture, it looks to be a viable alternative for those who don't insist of leather.

Personally, I will remain ever the skeptic (I do have a strong affinity/bias for natural materials), until I try one for myself. However, I will buy one for T&E purposes, based solely on Rob's edorsement. Kudos to Rob for sharing his findings, even if it does make his photo a dartboard favorite with holstermakers. :grin:

You can probably find cheaper sources, but you can order directly from Uncle Mike's.

DD

· Registered
669 Posts
For those with more substantial circumferences :wink: , the Uncle Mike's web site shows they have brown belts in sizes 42 & 44. The also shown the lizard in sizes 40, 42 & 44. If Oso is correct, then these may very well be the last ones available.

Here is the order page.

DD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Desert Dog on 2001-04-14 11:08 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.