Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
A nice gun is one thing and I do so like to make them, but don't be drinking too much of that BCP/pistolsmith.com koolaid or I'll have to disown you two :grin:

I like my customers to have a well rounded experience so go buy a a Heinie, an EGW, a Kimber or even Colt while you're waiting :grin:

But there is NO church here, even if Richard is the Pope :wink:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I certianly will be sampling other products and will continue to shoot my wife's Pro CDP, which BTW has the new BCP ignition system in it now :cool:

Robert

Oh yeah and I did get a new H&K USP 45 to play with too :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1911Freak on 2001-11-21 13:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know but they are a fun "toy" :wink:. This one goes to my brother, when I'm done with it, who Loves H&K, he has one 1911 that Unclse Sam gave him and I'm trying to guide him into the light, even got him a GWH for his 1911.My wife has a H&K in Sig .357
that was her until she got comfortable with her Kimber Pro CDP.I will only own 1911s for my personal guns :cool:.

Robert

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dane, I am with you on that "buy a colt while you are waiting gig; I just bought a delta elite yesterday. Here is the catch 22 about this though - Now I am wondering what I need you to do to it. NO way in hell I am letting you hold this one hostage while you make the Lion though. I'll keep this one warm for you until the other one is ready, then we will meet at the cemetary at midnight and trade guns and I will be happy. By the way, can a regular vanilla flavored idiot like myself drop in a BCP ignition system? Take care all.
Jake

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:grin: with endorsments like that should I really consider anything else ??? :wink:
Bruce this just means you'll have more competition for any stray BCP's that come around :grin: :razz:

Robert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1911Freak on 2001-11-21 23:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yes, probably right 1911F :smile:

There are many terrific 'smiths out there, and I have been blessed with owning several of their pistols / rifles. Where a 1911 is concerned, I would pick Dane's up off the table first. Yes, Dane is also a friend, but hey, if I was going to lie about him...I would have called him handsome, easy-going, well-mannered, or a good shot, you know something along those lines. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.