Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with the universal sight pusher for semi-autos available from Brownell's for $125? I have USPs, SIGs, Berettas and Glocks and would like to know if I could expect good results using it with those pistols. I intend to install tritium sights, so a punch and hammer is probably out of the question (any comments on that?). Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Did I miss a pusher for front sights? I'd only seen rear sight pushers. I know that beating on the sights will likely upset the tritium vials, but what method do we have for mounting the front sights with tritium? If I missed an opportunity to spend MORE money with Brownell's, then I want to know!

·
Registered
391 Posts
The $425 PI model is designed to remove and install front and rear dovetail sights.
The six hundred buck Hesco is designed to do the same with Meprolite sights and other brands.
Like I told my wife just before we were married (nearly fifty years ago) "If one tool would do it all, they'd only sell one tool..."
I owe my soul to the credit card bank...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.