Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me what a Valtor is? I thought I was up on all of the guns on the market, but I cannot figure out who or what this pistol is?

I live deep in the woods and I do have to get sun light piped in, but have never heard of this pistol.

Thanks,

77Bronc

·
Registered
720 Posts
Try going to a previous thread on this forum about the Valtro at http://www.pistolsmith.com./viewtopic.p ... 29&forum=5

That will tell you a little and show you pictures. Basically, it is made in Italy of 4340 forged steel (frame and slide) and has the features, accuracy and reliability of a more expensive gun for a price of $1200.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I kind of remember the guy from Wolverine Supplies from the SHOT show - you might try him. I'd first try John Jardine @ 510-489-8477. Ned, what year did you go to the SHOT show? Was it this past one in New Orleans?

-Rex

P.S. I *think* John is back in town ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
FNG here. I just spoke with John Jardine about a different gun problem, he told me to check out the Valtro 45s, which I will try to do..as soon as I figger out this board. LOL

BTW..that is a correct number: 510-489-8477, but I'm not sure it is his work number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.