Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Brownells still had Videcki triggers about two weeks ago, I received a couple of #205-005-000 speed triggers (with holes) thought they had some solids still in stock then. Mike

·
Registered
403 Posts
I tried to get some from brownells last week and when i entered the numbers for the solids it came up a blank. Seems everyone jumped on em fast.

Wound up getting a ultra-light Dlask with a medium pull. Sure looks like a quality unit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm looking at King's Gun Works for substitutes for the Videcki triggers. My primary gun has a King's 3 hole (distinguishable in that they have a bigger center hole) trigger, and it seems to work just fine after almost 12,000 rounds. King's makes solids in various colors and short/long. Their parts have always been good, and they've been at it for about as long as Videcki, so I'm sure it'll be fine. I've been using CMC's lightweight trigger on my newer guns, and they fit up nice and are good for the money.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hilton Yam on 2001-10-27 19:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
403 Posts
Dane did have praise for most Nowlin parts. He also said he got a whole bunch of the Videkis himself and will be using them for the forseeable future.

·
Registered
139 Posts
A trigger is a drop in part, right?
Not usually & certainly not with a Videki. Yes, you can do it. The top & bottom of the finger pad will have to be fit to the frame & there are other steps to the process to do it "right." One often overlooked is to insure that the pad is not twisted on the bow. When you get the trigger, ask for some help here. It will be available for you.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You might want to look at the Tri-Glide System that SVI makes. It uses tiny ball bearings on the trigger bow and finger spring, and a special disconnector, to reduce drag. It also features a two-piece system (I know, that is not solid) which allows to to select the length and shape of your trigger, and to change it later if you so choose.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.