Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI
I just picked up a walther p22 with 5 in barrel. Its a fun gun to shoot and fairly cheap ammo wise. This will have to be my 2nd favorit gun. My first being my taurus pt99 :lol: .

But anyway what I would like to do is add a scope or like a red dot on it. I have nerver put a scope on a handgun and am looking for parts to use to make it fit just right.

Any places that you can recomend to find some info on scoping this gun would be great also. Also places you recomend and trust to get these products from will be great. I am mainly using this gun for range use.

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
P22 Scop Mount

Hey man, I have recently mounted a red dot scope on my P22. Love it. I ordered the mount from earls repair service. They are out of Massechusetts, and their products can be found at www.carlwalther.com. They shipped the mount very quickly (got mine in 2 days in MD), and accept credit card over the phone. Mounts available in 2 styles, bridge or tactical. Tactical is pretty cool with weaver mounts on top and both sides for multiple accessories.

Check them out! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
The lik below is to a guy in Germany. It sounds far but I've ordered from him and delivery only took about 12 days. He has a bunch of stuf on eBay, so check there. FYI the "dirty charlie" mount sold at www.carlwalther.com for $95 he sells for $50.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts