Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have an "Interarms" Walther PPK/S that I'd like to have worked on.

I'd like to have some reliability work done, A trigger job if possible, and have it refinished in a nice two-tone with Cocobolo Grips. I'd prefer a smith in Southern California, but if necessary, I'd send it to whoever has solid experience with the PPK.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

SFB

·
Registered
628 Posts
Teddy Jacobson has Walthers on his list of guns worked on.
Maybe give him a call? I have heard nothing but great
stuff about his work. Here's his website for you:

http://www.actionsbyt.com

Enjoy :smile:

G

·
La Rocca Gunworks, 51 Union St, Worcester, MA 01608-1194 Phone: (508)754-2887. I have seen his work and I will trust him to work on my PP when I get around to it. He has done work on Mas Ayoob's handgun and he recommends him. La Rocca is also said to do superb work on Ruger P series triggers. Regards, Richard

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Teddy,

I hope I get to read the article too! I sure need some "troubleshooting"!

My PPK/S ran perfect for over 200 rounds, then I took it to a match and had a bunch of Failure to Feed's.

I'll look forward to the article, and the piggy bank is growing for my PPK to take a little trip to Texas!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sadly, "Q" is no longer with us. :(

Some other real life options for custom PPK work include:

John Crew. See his price list here.

TJ's Custom has in the past worked on Walthers (not sure if he stil does). See his web page here. For an oversized photo of a PPKS from TJ, click here.

Master pistolsmith Jim Stroh of Alpha Precision will do Walther work. See his web site here. This is a Walther sight installation from Alpha Precision.

DD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.