Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed our latest member is shane45, my rival arch-nemesis from "over there".

He is usually a pretty sane, intelligent, decent, articulate forumite at 1911forum, but should he relapse into blathering, incoherent, inflamatory, rude behaviour because of his new association with some of you ne'er-do-wells here, well that is NOT my problem. JUST MAKE DAMN SURE YOU DON'T GET THE TWO OF US CONFUSED IF HE SHOULD START FOAMING AT THE MOUTH AND RAMBLING LIKE AN IDIOT. :smile:

If you still can't tell us apart, I'm the better lookin' Shane. :grin:

PS-welcome evil twin.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello all. Glad to join your ranks. I seriously Considered creating my login as notshanek heheh :grin: But I figured putting that as my signature would do the job. Plus I didnt want to give the Good Captain Kirk any negative conotation. Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On 2001-08-14 09:58, buzz_knox wrote:
Can someone check the ISP addresses? I'm thinking that there is only one Shane, but he's got multiple personalities.
That's between me and my therapist Buzz!

It shouldn't effect things too much around here I don't think. Yes, I think it will really mess things up. No it won't - be quiet. Don't tell me to be quiet - YOU BE QUIET. Shut-up. NO, YOU SHUT UP!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.