Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to all the new folks, and thanks to Dane for heading up this new forum.
Hope I can be a good moderator in the General Discussion area, and please feel free to email me at [email:10hc1kfw][email protected][/email:10hc1kfw] with any questions and concerns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken Sham on 2001-03-29 17:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Best wishes for a happy forum. It's kinda nice coming in at the ground floor - I don't feel like I've missed anything!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shane45-1911 on 2001-03-29 17:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hello all, I think this is gonna be great. I look forward to learning and sharing alot of info.

fyi: I'm known as para-EDGe(or para-) on other forums but here I'll use my real name.

Thanks for the forum Dane. :wink:

G

·
Hi guys, may I hop in too? Thank to Dane for emailing me about this new site. I'm looking forward to the fun ride. Nice to be here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, everyone. Just thought I stop and say hello. As I suspect a lot of us will be once the word gets around, I'm an amateur, kitchen table gunplumber who looks forward to tips from the pros. Thanks for the cool new forum.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
We have lots of great people on all the forums. This is one board that will be both what the members and the owners want.

After all it is what keeps guys like me alive...listening to what my customers want. All the moderators will look after the membership first.

Straight talk form the moderators with real names. Honest opinions from the professionals here and you'll know who they actually are. Working relationships and our biais will hopefully be quite clear.

Call it "honesty in advertising";)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dane thanks for e-mailing me. I never did post in the other forum but I sure appreciate what you and others are trying to do here. Got my ticket in the mail today..tks
been using this ole name for sometime...Just a user who appreciates all the information i know I will get here.......

·
Registered
934 Posts
In the words of Homer Simpson, WOO HOO!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just happy to be here..Dane look forward to S. River this weekend. See you there.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hey, great joint!

Hope to see all the old school guys here, and the newbies too. I see Para [Eugene] is here, Dane, DD, and a bunch of other familiar faces. Thanks Dane.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hello all. I think this has the potential for a really interesting forum, especially since it will allow us to learn of/about modifications from folks who will more likely "know" the "right" answers rather than be guessing. I'm tickled to've learned of it.

Best.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
...Howdy!

I 'xpect won't be long fore' the gangs all here...Lookin' good already...See some other "regulars" and some new "regulars" as well!

Well...what did everyone do after the last showdown at the 1911 corral?

I had to get to work while the sun was out, pourin' rain again already!
If it keeps up, I'm gonna' go try out the new extractor and ejector (Brown) I put in just before the shutdown...I picked up some extra springs and stuff too...Hopefully the two "Es" will be enough to straighten out the old Champion! :wink:

Just wanted to say hey to everyone, this'll be the best yet!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts