Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tim,
Welcome to the new forum. Lots of things happening here. Some a little different and some new ideas we are going to be trying very soon.

Thanks for dropping by, sit down and stay awhile!

For those that don't know Tim does exceptional work on a 1911. He knows how to build a 9x23 to run with factory ammo and is a awesome shooter, father and all around good guy :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-04-23 13:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome Tim! ...quite a few "fugitives" and refugees around here!
Welcome to the fun...
:wink:

·
Registered
408 Posts
my guess is that hes busy working :lol:

kidding aside, i had some contact with him a while back and he was extremely buzy then, i think he was also working at a shop/range? There was a post to that effect not long ago.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks Matt. I was able to find a post that gave his contact info. Anyone else needing that info, here what that post contained:

"Tim Bacus he can be reached at the Gilbert Gun Range. Phone # there is 703 550 8005."

Anyone seen his work of late? Tim was building some very trick full house lightweight guns. I would be curious to see the evolution of those earlier ideas. If anyone has pics of his recent work, please post them. :)

DD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts