Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Take that thing, load it up and send us the new pictures with you holdin' it and the target like the "GreyGhost" pitcher on yer' web-site...

I wanna' see some holes!!!!

:eek:

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Yeah you're right...I always figured those "pretty" guns couldn't shoot anyway...Just put it in some glass somewhere...That's what it was prettied up for...Lookin' at...

:evil: :lol:

..!MOLON LABE!..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gyp_c2 on 2001-04-13 12:24 ]</font>

· Registered
1,355 Posts
The more I think about that and your posts on the "history" of 1911s and the Rangers legacy...That thing is "you"...that's the one to make yours from now on and use it the way it was meant to be used. Please don't store that pistol away in a safe where no one will see it except in pictures. Make it yours and let everyone you meet identify it with you.
Every once in a while ya' gotta' rob the collectors and just let what's supposed to be a natural progression take place. I know someone else is gonna' lock it up and sell it to some sheik over there and none of us'll ever see it again...

...that one belongs on your hip...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.