Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,I remember reading alot of post from a member here on the forum named Dessert Dog.But it seems I never see anymore post from him.Is he alright?Out of the USA?Or just not posting anymore.If anyone knows please let me know.Thanks Armond

·
Registered
562 Posts
I sent DD a note about a Ruger Bearcats sighting quite awile ago! I hope he didn't get lost trying to find Wyoming. :sad:

Did he have a "Jack Benny" basement with a moat, alligator & safe with rare tailsmen? I hope he remembered to put the draw-bridge down! :???:

????? Mike

·
Registered
90 Posts
DD put up a post a just a short bit ago and it basically said he was out scoring with the hunnies and enjoying the bachelor life.

I didn't know his mom left him have girls over! :grin:

I do sorta miss him. Even though I didn't always agree with his point of view (Vickers thing), DD was always well spoken and I respected his honesty.

Derek

·
Registered
669 Posts
Dessert Dog?? Come on now, I really don't have THAT big a sweet tooth Armond.

As little as I have posted over the last few months, I figured y'all might start calling me Ghost Dog...

Derek pretty much nailed it -- 'cept Mom DOES let me have girls over.

When we started this board, I allocated a good deal of my free time to getting this board up and running. Once we got enough chatter boxes :grin: to continue the momentum, it was time to make up for lost time with the hunnies! Tough work, but hey, I AM a charitable kinda guy.

Ahhhh, it is good to be single again... :cool:

Seriously, I appreciate the concern and the kind words. All is well, and I am trying to free up some time to spend here. I do not post elsewhere online, but when I do get back to posting on forums, this will be the first place I frequent. Rest assured Mike, the Talisman still pulls nightly guard duty at Casa de Perro.

Burns Custom Pistols Talisman

DD

·
Registered
372 Posts
DD,

Nice to see you again. I was beginning to wonder if Larry Vickers sent the Black Helicopters to git ya :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.