Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!!,,

I got the Ruger P89 last week and already grew out of it. One of my friend that goes with me to the range is thinking of buying one. Being that this is his first hand gun, which reminds me of myself couple of weeks back, I'm gonna sell him his for dirt cheap. Now I think I'm ready to get the G19, its kinda expensive her in MN, they run about 569$. Does anyone here know of a better price I can buy one at? gotta have new.

thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Try http://www.Gunbroker.com its an auction site and many of the sellers on there have a Buy Now option, there is a big selection and some very good prices. You will want to use the search function to look for Glocks only or you will be looking for a long time(70+ pages of semi-autos alone). Then all you got to do is find your favorite dealer to have it sent to and pay the transfer fee($10 to $25 around here).

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can't. Best price I've seen new is $460 + tax at a dealer two hours away. I bought mine used for $450 right down the street. If you order from somewhere, add shipping.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yea $13 to $25 shipping from most plus transfer fee. There is a few on Gunbroker for $499.00 plus shipping and transfer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bonehead69 on 2001-10-17 04:24 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.