Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year, Mike from Precision Armory in Texas had a boat load of NIB 225s. I got one then foolishly sold it to my brother-in-law (dumb move on my part). Now, I can't get in touch with Mike. So, where do I turn?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was a gun show in Mesquite Texas yesterday, I saw several NIB for around $470.00. The dealer that sticks out in my mind was Bachman Pawn & Gun, they advertise in Shotgun News, give them a call they will help you out...Stay Safe

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought K-Kote was only used on the nickel-looking pistols (in lieu of a stainless finish, before stainless came out on Sigs)?

I've read elsewhere that K-Kote's durability is suspect, and in some cases flakes off after moderate use.

Factory finishes I'm aware of, besides K-Kote: original "blued", blackened stainless slide, Nitron finished stainless slide.

Regards,

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd try my dealer, Jake Kohlhase @ Northeast Firearms. Does mail order, is very honest, good Sig pricing. 1-603-682-5844.
or check his site: northeastfirearms.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.