Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dues any one now the manufacture that makes those holsters I wont to look into buying one of them but Wilson don't sell them in any thing except Cowhide or sharkskin and I looked on rafters gun leather and safariland web sights and did not see any thing like them and do you now if the manufacture will customize it for you? Thanks for any and all help Rod MI

·
Registered
128 Posts
Go to the RafterS web site again and e-mail them and see what, if anything, they will do for you. Or give them a call. While they might be constrained by their agreement with Wilson (just speculating) to NOT sell any holsters of the designs you mentioned, they may not and they may be willing to help you out. Steve is a good guy and, if he can work it in, he will. I know that he is working on some designs that he is planning on marketing and that, plus his business making holsters for others, takes up most of time, so you may be out of luck...but you never know until you ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.